This website is property of CERVERA JEWELS with its offices registered at BUSCARONS, 24 08022 Barcelona (BARCELONA) and registered with the Barcelona Mercantile Registry in volume 24945, sheet B81314, inscription 1a.
For any query or proposal Email us at: email@example.com
This website is governed exclusively by the laws applicable to Spain, with both Spanish nationals and foreigners that use it being subject to them.
USER access to our website is free and is subject to prior reading and complete, unqualified express acceptance of the GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE existing at the moment of access, which we ask you to read carefully. At the moment of using our website, its contents or services, the user expressly accepts and submits to its general conditions of use. If the user does not agree with the conditions of use then they should not use the website or carry out transactions on it.
We may modify the presentation and configuration of our website at any time, increase or reduce services and even remove it from the internet, together with the services and content provided, unilaterally and without prior warning.
- INTELECTUAL PROPERTY All contents, text, images, brands and source codes are our property or that of third parties from which we have obtained the necessary exploitation rights, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights. The user only has the right to make private use of these, without seeking profit, and requires express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right corresponding to its owner.
- Who is responsible for handling your data.
- Why we collect the data that we request.
- What is the justification for handling it.
- How long do we keep it for?
- Who do we share your data with?
- What are your rights?
- LIABLE PARTY: see details on header.
- PURPOSES, JUSTIFICATION AND STORAGE of the data sent via:
- Contact Form. Purpose: To provide you with a means of getting in touch with us and answering your information requests, as well as sending you information about our products, services and activities including via electronic means (Email, SMS, whatsApp), if you mark the acceptance box. Justification: The user’s consent on requesting information through our contact form and marking the box accepting for the information to be sent. Storage: Once the request has been resolved via our form or answered by Email, if contact has not been made again, and if commercial deliveries have been accepted, until the user has requested to unsubscribe from these.
- Sending of Emails. Purpose: To respond to your requests for information, to attend to your queries and respond to your questions. If we receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular details will go on our database to take part in current and future recruitment procedures. Justification: The consent of the user on requesting information via Email or sending their details and CV to take part in our recruitment procedures. Once their request has been resolved via Email, if no new contact has been made. In the case of receiving your CV, your data will be stored for one year maximum for future selection procedures.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 or, where relevant, the sufficient legal capacity to contract services.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests, to register you as a user and/or provide the services that you may hire meaning that, if you do not provide us with them, we will not be able to attend to you correctly or provide the service that you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to incorporate your personal data and other information into our database.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA. Your data is confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
- RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA. Anyone may withdraw their consent at any time, when they have previously granted permission for the use of their data. The withdrawal of this consent does not affect any previous contract or subscription or relations created in any way. Likewise, you may exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification where incorrect.
- Request its suppression when, amongst other motives, the data is not necessary for the purposes that it was collected for.
- Request that limits be placed on how it is used in certain circumstances.
- Request the opposition to the use of your data for motives related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in cases foreseen by the law.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable legislation.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person responsible via their postal address or Email (listed in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right that you wish to exercise and to which personal data it applies.
In the case of dispute with the company regarding the use of your data, you may present a complaint to the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA With the aim of ensuring the safety of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the safety of the personal data provided and prevent it from being altered, lost or its unauthorised use.
- RESPONSABILITIES In offering the user this website we wish to offer them a quality service, taking the utmost care in providing it and in the technological means used. Nevertheless, we will not be held accountable for any viruses or other elements that might damage the user’s computer system. We cannot guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted. THE USER is prohibited from taking any type of action on our website that may cause an excessive overload to our computer systems, as well as from introducing any type of virus, or installing robots or software that alter the normal functioning of our website, or that may cause damage to our computer systems. THE USER assumes all responsibility connected to the use of our website. THE USER accepts that they have understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our website, and recognises that they are sufficient to avoid error and thus completely and expressly accepts them.