Frequent Asked Questions
Our collections are made from 18kt gold, all pieces can be made in rose, white or yellow gold.
All CERVERA diamonds are graded TW/VS and have an exquisitely brilliant cut in the near superior grade classified as “very good”. We guarantee conflict-free diamonds purchased from official retailers in accordance with UN resolutions.
All CERVERA collections are designed and produced in our Atelier in Barcelona by our master jewellers, which means that we can carry out any type of repair, transformation or creation so that you can get the jewel of your dreams.
All CERVERA jewellery complies with the certification and guarantee standards for precious metals of the highest quality. This is reflected in the physical form of the pieces by means of the contrasts established in the Spanish regulations for objects made with precious metals.
Each piece of jewellery manufactured in our workshops in Barcelona carries:
- A contrast of identification and origin: the Cervera teardrop is engraved on each piece as a sign that it has been made in our workshops and identifies us as manufacturers.
- A guarantee contrast: a mark made by means of a punch by an official or authorised laboratory, duly authorised to carry out this task. The laboratory marks each piece with a punch, in a different way for gold and silver, which guarantees compliance with the highest standards of quality and guarantee.
Applying a few simple tips will allow you to keep it in its original condition for a long time.
It is recommended to remove your jewellery before any physical activity that could damage it, such as sport, cooking or gardening.
- Avoid any contact with cosmetic or household products, as these contain ingredients that could discolour your jewellery.
- Avoid sudden changes in temperature.
- Store your jewellery in an individual case, in its original case or in a separate compartment of a jewellery box. Chains should be closed, wrapped and laid flat to prevent knots from forming.
Your jewellery is a valuable object that requires attention and care. To preserve them as much as possible, we recommend that you follow these tips on a daily basis.
- Handle your jewellery with care and remove it when washing your hands or when using corrosive products that could irreparably damage the precious metal, stones or pearls.
- Choose jewellery according to your activities and avoid proximity to sources of intense heat.
Jewellery should be cleaned regularly.
Cleaning can be done with a very soft brush and soapy water and then rinsed with clean water.
Take your jewellery to a CERVERA jewellery dealer once a year to have it checked, cleaned and polished.
- Always protect them from potential impacts. Even diamonds, the hardest of stones, can break or chafe under repeated knocks or impacts.
- Check the setting regularly.
- Clean the jewellery if the stones lose their sparkle or appear dull.
- If you wear your pearls frequently, have them checked for stringing once a year.
- Avoid spraying perfume on your pearls.
- Clean them with a damp cloth without soap or detergent.
- Store them separately in an individual case. Light, heat or contact with soap or detergents may damage the pearls.
We always advise you to take the piece to the shop where you bought it, they will send it to us for diagnosis and repair in our Atelier.